According to Dr. Richa, one of the best IVF Specialist in Lucknow, usually a woman, gives herself a shot every day for 10 to 12 days. Those shots are a hormonal stimulator designed to help her body produce more mature eggs. The eggs are then retrieved and fertilized.
IVF Centre in Lucknow
What is IVF?
Lucknow is one of the most popular cities in India for couples looking for fertility treatment. There are several excellent clinics in the city that offer IVF treatment to couples who are struggling to conceive. But let’s understand first what is IVF treatment exactly?
IVF treatment is a process where eggs are fertilized by sperm outside the body. The fertilized egg (embryo) is then transferred to the woman’s uterus to implant and grow. IVF treatment is often used when a woman cannot get pregnant because of problems with her ovaries, fallopian tubes, or uterus. It is also used when a man has a low sperm count or poor sperm quality.
If you are searching for IVF treatment in Lucknow, read on further to know more about the treatment.
Why is IVF done?
IVF is done to treat infertility and help couples in conceiving. It may be considered in the following cases:
- Fallopian Tube Blockage Or Damage: Blockage or damage in the fallopian tube makes it difficult for an egg to reach the uterus, so fertilization cannot occur in such cases.
- Endometriosis:occurs when the uterine tissue implants and grows outside the uterus. Endometriosis can affect the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Ovulation Disorders: Ovulation Disorder is when there is no ovulation, improper ovulation due to disturbance in menstural cycles .
- Uterine Fibroids: Fibroids are benign tumors that if impacting on the uterine lining can interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Unexplained infertility: This is when no cause of infertility is found on fertility evaluation and yet the couple is unable to concieve .
- Genetic Disorder: Those who are at risk of passing a genetic disorder to their child may need to get a preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)done along with IVF.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal: IVF may be an alternative for those who’ve had a tubal ligation.
- Impaired sperm production or function: Low motility, below-average sperm concentration, and abnormal shape/structure can make it difficult for sperm to fertilize an egg.
- Fertility Preservation: For those who are about to start their cancer treatment may opt for IVF for fertility preservation as radiation or chemotherapy can harm their fertility. Women can have their eggs harvested from their ovaries and frozen in an unfertilized state for use in the future. Eggs are also fertilized and frozen as embryos for later use. This can also be done for women who don’t have a functional uterus or for whom pregnancy may pose a risk as they can choose IVF by using a gestational carrier.
What is the success rate of IVF?
The success rates for IVF depend on a variety of factors such as the reason for infertility, age, and where you’re getting your procedure done, etc. The success rate of IVF at Urvara Fertility Centre is around 75-80%. To understand better, you can schedule a free counselling with our best IVF expert in Lucknow, Dr. Richa Singh.
What is the cost of IVF?
The cost of IVF Treatment in Lucknow varies depending on factors such as medications and the number of IVF cycles you may undergo. Usually, the average cost of IVF treatment in Lucknow, India, is Rs. 1,50,000. You should talk to your doctor to know about the exact cost. Urvara Fertility Centre is the most trusted and recommended as one of the best IVF Centre in Lucknow offering affordable fertility treatments.
Urvara Fertility Centre: Best IVF Centre in Lucknow
There are many good IVF centres in Lucknow, but the most recommended one is Urvara Fertility Centre. The clinic is led by Dr. Richa Singh, who is the voted as one of the best IVF doctors in Lucknow by her patients. Dr. Richa has over 12 years of experience and is known for her expertise in infertility treatments like IVF and ICSI and has helped countless couples conceive healthy babies. Our clinic has been operational for many years and has helped countless couples conceive. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors who use the latest technology to help couples conceive. We also have a state-of-the-art laboratory and ultrasonic room that ensure accurate results and safe procedures. Our clinic offers a wide range of services such as IUI, donor programmes, egg freezing, ICSI etc. making it a one-stop destination for all your fertility needs. We have a high success rate of over 75% as compared to other IVF centres in Lucknow, making it a reliable choice for those seeking IVF treatment in Lucknow. Contact us today if you are searching for the best IVF centre in Lucknow.
Dr. Richa Singh: Best IVF Doctor in Lucknow
When it comes to fertility treatments like in vitro fertilization (IVF), it’s important to find a doctor who has a lot of experience and who can provide you with the best possible care. If you’re looking for the best IVF doctor in Lucknow, look no other than Dr. Richa Singh. Dr. Richa Singh is one of the most well-known and respected IVF doctors in Lucknow. She has more than 12 years of experience and has helped countless couples conceive children. Her approach to treatment is personal and tailored to each individual couple's needs. She takes the time to get to know her patients and understands what they are going through. Dr. Richa Singh is dedicated to helping her patients achieve their dreams of becoming parents. If you are looking for an excellent IVF specialist in Lucknow, Dr. Richa Singh is a great choice.
Research suggests that children conceived through IVF are on par with the general population in academic success and behavioral and psychological health. To know more you can consult our doctor.
After the embryo is transferred into the uterus, the woman gets pregnant and gives birth to a child after the stipulated time. IVF babies are as normal as other children. Until one is told, it is impossible to distinguish between IVF babies and other children.
It really does depend. For some people, an injection is a simple matter, and any slight discomfort is over within a few seconds. For others, the pain can feel more severe, and it can often be made worse by anxiety. A lot of things depends upon the doctor also. Dr. Richa is an IVF expert and has a clinical experience of around 12 years and has helped thousands of couples struggling to conceive.