Invitro fertilization is a laboratory operated scientific treatment, or a boon, to the parents who can not conceive their child on their own, regarding any problem. IVF, or test tube baby is a method to bring happiness into couples life, with laboratory procedures.
In IVF, eggs from the women’s uterus and male sperm or donor sperm are fertilized in the lab conditions. After the embryo is formed, it is put inside the women’s uterus or donor’s uterus.
This is a complicated procedure and relatively less chances of getting pregnant and conceiving a child is there. Though in the presence of a skilled doctor, or an infertility specialist, this process can be made easy.
WHO SHOULD SEEK IVF TREATMENT FOR INFERTILITY?
There are certain factors that you should check before meeting with the doctor for infertility treatment. IVF works prominently, and the child conceiving chances are higher if:
- Your age is 40+
- You have endometriosis
- Your partner has a low sperm count
- You have damage in Fallopian tubes
- You have problem with ovulation, or egg formation, or poor egg quality
- In cases of Unexplained infertility.
BEST IVF DOCTOR IN LUCKNOW : DR RICHA SINGH
Dr Richa Singh is the best IVf doctor in Lucknow, with 11 years of experience and a high success rate. She has completed MBBS, DNB (obs and gynae), training in laparoscopy, and diploma in Reproductive medicine and embryology.
Dr Richa has operated infertility treatments on patients with over 77% successful pregnancies. She has a moderate test tube baby cost in Lucknow.
The best IVF Doctor, Dr Richa Singh operates in Urvara clinic, a Lucknow ivf centre.
Urvara Clinic in Lucknow is the Lucknow ivf centre for infertility treatments that is enriched with specialized and supporting staff. This clinic uses a highly qualified team of nurses, medical assistants, and support staff. It also has the latest high tech equipment to ensure the best care for the patients. Fertility services provided by this Lucknow ivf centre are IVF, IUI, and ICSI.
PROCEDURE OF IVF
Best IVF doctor in lucknow provides IVF in following complex procedures:
- Stimulation: This process is necessary to produce multiple eggs. It is also regularly monitored by the physician with blood tests and ultrasound tests to monitor the production of eggs carried out normally.
- Egg retrieval: This process is performed with anesthesia. In this surgical procedure, the physician retrieves the egg follicle from inside your ovary, with the help of an ultrasound needle.
- Insemination is the process to test your partner’s sperm strength. If fertilization is not ready, doctors may use ICSI.
Embryo culture is to monitor your embryo to ensure they are developing.
- Transfer: after 3 to 5 days of fertilization, the doctor will release the embryo into the uterus.
RISKS OF IVF
There are some risks of IVF you should know earlier, the better. The following IVF risks are:
- Multiple pregnancies
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome
- Bleeding or Infection
Dr Richa Singh takes care of the Risks, and is renowned for her high successful rates in ivf treatments for infertility.
WE ARE ONE CALL AWAY FROM TREATING YOUR PROBLEMS!!