Infertility Counselling in Lucknow
Infertility is a stressful medical condition that hinders all aspects of your life. It can take a major toll on your mental health. Many infertile people can cope with the support of close family members and friends whereas others may need to get the help of an infertility counsellor. Sometimes, the stress related to infertility can also lead to mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression.
Infertility counselling can be very helpful for weighing your infertility treatment options such as sperm, egg and embryo donation, or gestational carriers. It can offer patients an opportunity to explore their feelings and thoughts that can help them reach a better understanding of the choice they make ahead. It can help them with the ambiguity that comes with the outcome of any treatment.
Dr. Richa of Urvara Fertility Centre is a renowned infertility specialist who has been in this field for over 11 years. She offers her patient a safe, non-judgmental, and empathetic environment that encourages them to find their solutions. She also offers advice to different alternative treatment options for couples with different problems. She offers her complete support to help in managing the distress of infertility.
- The ability of ovaries to release eggs ready for fertilization reduces with age
- The quality of eggs released reduces with an increase in the age of women
- An increase in age can lead to more health problems which may interfere with a woman’s fertility
- The risk of miscarriages increases as a woman ages
- Children born to older women tend to have more abnormalities
Women in their 30s trying to get pregnant should talk to their doctor after trying for 6 months as a woman’s chances of having a baby decline rapidly after the age of 30.
- Alcohol Consumption
- Substance Abuse
- Obesity and Underweight
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Tubal Disease
- Genetic Causes
- Uterine Fibroids
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Physical problems with the uterus
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Several Miscarriages
- Unexplained Reasons
Infertility in men can be due to the following:
- Low or no sperm production
- Low motility of sperms- sperms inability to move fast or reach the egg to fertilize it
- Abnormal shape/structure of sperms that prevent it from fertilizing the egg
- Erectile Dysfunction or Retrograde Ejaculation
According to Dr. Richa at an infertility counseling center in Lucknow, ideally the cause of infertility is reversible and then conception may be from natural sex. Here are some common male infertility treatments. Varicocele is repaired with surgery to close the abnormal veins. This seems to result in a significant improvement in fertility, although some studies disagree.
According to Dr. Richa's infertility Counselling in Lucknow, there are several possible causes, including ovulation irregularities, structural problems in the reproductive system, low sperm count, or an underlying medical problem. While infertility may have symptoms such as irregular periods or severe menstrual cramps, the truth is that most causes of infertility are silent.